Monday, March 26, 2018

RE TREADS OF FORMER BLOGS

HTTPWWWBISHOPCLAUDIAWORSHIPSERVICE
 
Tue 4/17/2012, 4:42 PM
 
Sat 2/18/2012, 11:58 AM
httpwwwBISHOPCLAUDIAWORSHIPSERVICE {SINGER/SONGWRITER HISTORY AND SERVICE SINCE 1976

THE HAPPINESS ONLY FOUND IN CHRIST FORGIVENESS CAN BE OBTAINED THROUGH RELATING TO GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST, PRAYER AND WORSHIP IS A PART OF RELATING, ASKING FOR HELP FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS IS GOOD!
 
 
 
GOD IS OUR ALTAR!
OUR HEARTS ARE HIS TEMPLE! WE WORSHIP GOD ALONE OR WITH OTHERS WHO AGREE TO WORSHIP GOD!
 
 


    Lord, i have no where to go with my prayers but to open a page or read a card with prayers on it.
    I want to be able to pray right now and feel as though others might be praying GOOD LORD DELIVER US. from evil, from temptation, from every wicked experience! Please bless me to REJOICE in CHRIST the LORD of my salvation and to worship you here. {*Silent unspoken word, of hope or desperation, or of confession, and thankfulness.
    1 Years I spent in vanity and pride, Caring not my Lord was crucifed, Knowing not it was for me He died On Calvary.
    Chorus: Mercy there was great, and grace was free; Pardon there was multiplied to me; There my burdened soul found liberty At Calvary.
    2 By God's Word at last my sin I learned; Then I trembled at the law I'd spurned, Till my guilty soul imploring turned To Calvary. (Chorus) 3 Now I've giv'n to Jesus everything; Now I gladly own Him as my King; Now my raptured soul can only sing Of Calvary. (Chorus) 4 O, the love that drew salvation's plan! O, the grace that brought it down to man! O, the mighty gulf that God did span At Calvary. (HYMN PAGE DEPENDS SOLEY UPON PUBLISHING AND DOMAIN)WILLIAM R. NEWELL 1895 THIS DAY, we think about the beautiful creation whether good or stormy weather! We contemplate the things we can do to make the day go well in terms of service to others. We observe our community and pray that God bless it and our state and nation, its leaders. Asking that they be delivered from evil and bad decisions or pressures that cause laws not to be observed or created for the good of mankind. We recognize that when we are at fault that we can repair some things that we have done and when asking for forgiveness we also ask for a way of escape from sins particularly that one that so easily besets us. We adhere to and or learn more about the Master so that we will not be ignorant about the word of God.
    WE SING, WE PRAY, WE ARE THANKFUL.
    "There's a task to complete there's each hour we must meet, the temptations that confront us each day, and there is a God who will make for us a path that we can follow as we say(when we say)! BY THE GRACE OF GOD, BY THE GRACE OF GOD, I CAN DO IT BY THE GRACE OF GOD'S OWN HAND, BY THE GRACE OF GOD I SHALL SURELY STAND(WITH HIS OWN STRONG HAND) I WILL DO IT BY GOD'S GRACE I SHALL STAND..." (adapted for clarity of text and application to this worship) by claudia humphrey.
    Dear Lord, Thank you for all you do for me/us, and help me/us to follow your instructions in the word. Deliver me from the demons of bad behaviour, from temptations to hurt myself or others or this world we live in....AND Make a way of escape for me/us so we can serve you the way you teach and not as the world teaches. 


No comments:

Post a Comment